The land acquisition strategy to integrate the Company’s Landbank is based on the search for land with the best locations and prices, according to the region.
The Company’s current stands in a distinct position from its competitors, listed or not, as it is one of the only ones among the main developers in the national market to operate in all Casa Verde Amarela (CVA) groups in three of the largest states in the country in terms of population, according to with data collected by IBGE.
One of the Company’s investment plans has been the buildup of a well-selected Landbank in regions whose target market is immediately above the Casa Verde Amarela ranges, including regions with consolidated urban infrastructure.
Current Landbank of R$ 5.5 billion – 2021
One of the Company’s investment plans has been the formation of a well-selected Landbank in regions whose target market is immediately above the PCVA ranges, including neighborhoods with consolidated urban infrastructure, understood as areas that have sanitary and water supply systems, electricity distribution, among other infrastructure requirements provided for in Law No. 6766/79 along with the city’s legislation, ensuring speed in the approval process with the competent bodies. Through this process, the Company manages to approve projects with greater agility, since the existence of previous urban infrastructure meets several project requirements, and maintains approved projects available to take advantage of future opportunities.
Building Method Developed and Improved over 40 years of history
- Construction model with 100% own intelligence and outsourced construction process using long-term partnerships.
- Qualified and Experienced Engineering Team supervising all construction sites
- Efficient Planning, Strict Cost Management and Quality Control
- Industrialized building model, in addition to being one of the pioneers in the aluminum form building model
- Use of Technology, via an internal control system developed over years of experience
Premium Facade CVA
Gourmet Area in CVA